You Can Cry For Nothing

Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Since a mirage happens in the dawn of my college life, I promised myself not to let my heart get that full control of my tears and only cry for important things.

Tonight I walked down on the pavement in front of the campus gate and stopped because I have to search for a missing noun, but mainly because I have to conceal my falling tears. They run down like a snowball falling from the top of the hill, fast and heavy.

I have no idea what causes the heavy heart tonight, I put on my Joker's mask and lie to a friend about the reason I cry so suddenly, I am actually ashamed. Someone on highschool once said that my "crying suddenly" habit is freaky (they actually use the term "freak) and I agree, I just can't controll them sometimes. I also can't identify what went wrong, who makes me feel like shit, what words made me uneasy, and so on, but I still could not think of anything. So when I stopped today, I realize maybe it was for nothing.

Maybe I cry for nothing like those smiles and glances we exchange everytime we met which doesn't really mean anything.


maybe I cry for nothing like my favourite notebook that was missing for no reason.


maybe I cry for nothing like how my useless tweets does not mean anything.

You don't always have the reason for everything, sometimes it is okay to cry for nothing.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.