Blog Check Up #2

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Hello.


Just a normal blog check up, you know.

I just scrolled down on my VERY PREVIOUS PREVIOUS PAGE. Posts I wrote, um, 2-3 years ago. Yeah, and it sucks, I lol'ed at my self for writting them back then. 

And this is November people, I have faced my 5th month on 81 SHS, and I have faced a lot. Tears, laughter, heartbreaks, jerks, bitch*s, friendship, and subjects you have to seriously pay attention at when they actually not really essential in real life. Well, High School is tough, so you might as well be tougher.

One thing I learned, it's true what they say, Higschool did change people into someone they said they'd never be. You might see that on "Le.." post I wrote few weeks ago.

So those are the nay's of November. The Yay's?

*switching to Indonesian*

Angkatan 21 atau 81'15 resmi punya nama angkatan, ketua angkatan dan wakil ketua angkatan:) Horeee *claps, please?* 

The name is Aquila :) *go and wikipedia it!*

Kata kakak kakak PO, Aquila itu melambangkan makhluk setengah ksatria setengah elang. Ksatria yang bijaksana, jujur, dan cinta negara:)

Aaaamiiin ya Allah.

*switching back*

- I have succesfully made my not-so first friendship fish tail bracelet out of sewings, horrayyy

- Boys who blog are hot.

That's it.




Still cant find a reason behind this piece of writing.
sarahannida




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.