Officially ended. Officially begun.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Huaaaaa. The is last day of holidaay. Hmm, besok udah resmi jadi anak kelas 9.7 deh.

Wondering how I know my class? Kemaren tanggal 9 udah ada pengumuman kelas, dan gue dapet kelas 9.7. Agak kecewa sih, enggak banyak yang kenal (but I havent seen the list yet soo... *crossingfingers*) tapi ya mau gimana lagi? There are things you just cant control.

9th grade. hmm. I wish things get better in 9th grade. Aku mau fokus ke pelajaran. Fokus kus kus. Trus, mencoba jadi lebih pendiam...

Kadang kalo lo jadi lebih pendiem, orang - orang lebih respect. Kadang kalo lebih nerapin 'talk less do more' orang orang pada ga nyari masalah. Gue mau jadi orang yang netral, yang temen sama siapa aja, yang enggak diajak ribut. Walaupun nantinya bakal di anggap kutu buku, gapapa deh, jadi kutu buku asik kok. Hee

I'm not sure its going to be the best class ever, I dont set my hopes too high cus I simply dont want too see it fall down and crash. But I keep positive things in my mind. Insya Allah I pass the National Test with the best score that will lead me to an excellent High School that helps me enter the best University. That's what matter most.

Gaah, I'm so nervous. Wish me luck everyone:)

All the best
- Sarah Annida

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.